- Rotating the terrain on any axis other than Y invalidates its collision. This is ok if you don’t plan on doing physics interactions. To get accurate collision, delete the terrain collider and add a mesh collider.
- The terrain mesh isn’t a Unity Terrain, so it can’t take advantage of tree and detail painting or dynamic tesselation.
- Regenerating terrain deletes the old mesh and creates a new one. Any custom components applied will be removed.
- Can’t delete triangles from the terrain. The terrain collision will not respect the change. But you can delete terrain chunks!
- Mesh Conversion script can’t convert blendshapes. Unity does not expose control over blendshape mesh data. Instead, the conversion script will warn you but convert the mesh to a standard prop.